As we approach the end of 2008 amidst all the unavoidable holiday busyness, let's try to take a few moments to ourselves to reflect on the past year, and what it's meant to us. In our fast-paced culture, we tend to skip ahead without looking back, so before we start boldly proclaiming our New Year's resolutions, it's probably a good idea to think about how far we came in terms of our personal growth, and love-life, in 2008.
Questions to Ask Yourself:
1. What did you learn about yourself this past year? Was there anything that surprised you about your own behavior? Do you have any regrets or things you wish you'd done differently?
2. Are you where you wanted/expected to be relationship and dating-wise at the beginning of this year? Did you spend enough time focused on your dating life to get positive results? Did you try new ways of meeting people or did you end up in the same routine as last year?
3. How was your overall social life - do you feel fulfilled? Did you spend enough time with other singles?
4. Did your friend circle expand or contract? Did the people you spent time with make you feel good about yourself, or did you end up feeling like you gave more than you received within those relationships?
5. Did you work on getting rid of old relationship baggage? Do you feel there are issues you still haven't worked out when it comes to past relationships?
6. Did you challenge yourself in your life and your personal growth? What did you accomplish this past year that you can say you're proud of?
7. Do you feel good about how far you've come in 2008?
Speed Dating Toronto |
Speed Dating Mississauga |
Speed Dating Vancouver |
Speed Dating Ottawa |
Speed Dating Calgary
All material, including text and artwork, is a registered copyright of 25dates.com Inc. and may not be usedin any circumstances without prior written permission from 25dates.com.